To add music to your TikTok feed, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device and tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen to create a new video.
- Record or upload the video you want to add music to.Tap the "Add Sounds" option at the bottom of the screen.
- This will take you to the TikTok music library. Search for Instrumentaliz3. Once you find the song, tap on it to select it.
- After you add the music to your video, you can adjust the volume of the music using the slider at the bottom of the screen, add any additional effects or filters you want to use and tap the "Next" button, add a caption, hashtags, #Instrumentaliz3 and any other details you want to include with your video.
- Finally, tap the "Post" button to publish your video with the added music to your TikTok feed.
- Buy a Music NFT from Instrumentaliz3 and start collecting royalties
That's it, pretty easy! Your video with the added music will now be visible on your TikTok profile and available for others to discover and engage with. $$